The foods that help to dry the belly are based on foods that have thermogenic action and cleanse the body, others deceive the feeling of satiety. Moreover, to say goodbye to the extra flab you need to adopt a balanced diet, invest in foods that help you lose weight and put aside those who favor the accumulation of belly fat. So, check out the 17 foods that help to dry the belly.
1. Green Tea: OR Green Tea is a traditional ally in weight loss, it is sincerely green tea is the main foods that help to dry the belly. For it is a powerful natural diuretic, helping to eliminate fluids and toxins, green tea speeds up metabolism, giving a forcinha in weight loss. Their “cousins” as white teas, yellow and black tea.
2. Avocado: Avocado is a great choice of foods that help to dry the belly. For, it is rich in good fats. Moreover, it has the power to soften the increase in fat cells of the abdominal organs. Avocado also has yet glutathione, a substance that helps to balance the levels of cortisol – in excess, this stress hormone obstructs the diet and inflates the love handles. Read also: How to Lose Weight in a Fast Fashion and Healthy WITHOUT SUFFERING without Sweating in gyms …
3. Vinegar: the main substance vinegar, acetic acid is polyvalent it helps to accelerate the metabolism, insulin avoid spikes in blood (reduces the risk of the body accumulate fat) and inhibits appetite. Especially the Apple Vinegar: In addition to acting in weight, this type of vinegar is more effective in diuretic action and elimination of toxins.
4. Ginger: Ginger is an excellent alternative to foods that help to dry the belly. For he has thermogenic action, eliminates toxins, and exterminates Cellulite is still powerful in fighting colds and flu. Need any more reason to include it in the juices of your day to day?
5. Cinnamon: Cinnamon is a common spice used by many cultures in the world for thousands of years. Just half a teaspoon per day of cinnamon tea can help establish a balance sugar in the blood and prevent the growth of insulin after a meal stimulates the body to collect fat instead is spent. The good side of cinnamon is that it has a natural sweetness that will reduce the craving for sugar, thus avoiding the consumption of unnecessary calories in the body.
6. Coconut oil: Recent studies have confirmed that derived from coconut improves the functioning of the thyroid gland, accelerating metabolism and fat burning. This is due to the type of fat (medium chain triglycerides) oil, which, to reach the liver, turns energy quickly. But are its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory substances that are responsible for the dry belly.
7. Olive oil: The olive oil is a healthy fat that increases the feeling of satiety and reduces the craving for food, so is a good choice of foods that help to dry the belly. Furthermore, olive oil contains ingredients that are anti-inflammatory, and helps regulate metabolism.
8. Chia Seeds: Chia seeds when it comes into contact with water, it increases in size and forms a sticky substance that helps to metabolize fats. Moreover, it slows gastric emptying, increased satiety. Also, see this if you want to LOSE ABDOMINAL FAT well simple form and course …
9. Lemon: Lemon is an excellent source of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Moreover, Lemon helps to detoxify the body, burn fats and increases the vitality of the body in general. the consumption of lemon tea cup is often a great option for benefit, but must be without sugar! however, if you have diabetes, it is not recommended as high blood glucose wears and damages the arteries and veins.